Thank you for being a JPF Volunteer !!
Volunteer Code of Conduct
We here at the Justin Pepper Foundation (JPF) are elated that you have elected to volunteer your time and resources to the various causes that we participate in. It is through volunteers like you that we are able to benefit the community and help others.
Our commitment to you is that while you are volunteering at one of our functions you will feel safe, cared for, and respected.
To that end, we have developed a Volunteer Code of Conduct to facilitate well being amongst our volunteers.
When volunteering with the JPF, we ask that you follow these guidelines at all time:
- Please refrain from use of Abusive Language towards any staff member, volunteer, or other participant. This includes other forms of disrespect such as bullying.
- Volunteers are not permitted to engage in actual or threatened violence towards one another.
- Conduct endangering the life, safety, health or well-being of others is prohibited.
- Possession or use of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs during JPF sponsored activities or reporting to the program while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is prohibited.
- No volunteer is allowed to bring hazardous or dangerous materials (explosives, firearms, weapons, volatile chemicals or other similar items), to Justin Pepper Foundation activities.
Failure to comply with any of these guidelines could result in sanctions up to and including expulsion from JPF events.
Please let an organizer or board member know if you have any questions or concerns about the previously mentioned guidelines and how they might apply.
Thank you and we appreciate your willingness to volunteer.
Please fill out the form below to be added to our volunteer list and receive personal notification of volunteer opportunities..........